Dr. Tiffany Brown-Bush MS, LPC, ND is an Integrative Mental Health Therapist and Naturopath specializing in individual, and some couples counseling. She enjoys focusing on Food Dependency, Anxiety, and ADD/ADHD, and maintains a private practice in Charlotte, NC. She has a unique take on achieving holistic mental health. Tiffany affectionately refers to the Superwomen that pursue the Live-FIT protocols, and programs as F4L Divas. She believes it takes a certain attitude, and readiness to be successful.
Tiffany is the Founder of Nikki Enterprises Inc., and Fit 4 Life. She has 15 years of experience as a Fitness Trainer, and Nutrition Coach. She has 6 years experience as a Holistic PyschoTherapist, and graduated from Capella University, and trained at the Renfrew Center specializing in Eating Disorders. Tiffany offers Integrative Mental Health Counseling, only in private practice, with a very specific spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are combining Rational Living Therapy (a form of CBT), DBT concepts and Morita Therapy with Metabolic Testing, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, Exercise, Supplementation and Lifestyle Modifications.
In addition to being an Integrated therapist, Tiffany has presented workshops, corporate wellness lunch and learns and to private workshops for groups, all speaking on Integrated Health approaches. She enjoys educating the public on the underlying functional, and naturopathic causes of mental health and physical health issues.
Tiffany is an interactive, RLT, and Solution oriented therapist. Her direct, yet gentle therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address stinking thinking, emotional health issues, and physical health challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Tiffany is a classical Naturopathic Doctor
- Tiffany is Licensed through the NC Board of Licensed Professional Counselors.
- Tiffany's an NACBT Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- Tiffany's an NACBT Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- She graduated with an M.S.-Magna Cum Laude, in Mental Health Counseling, from Capella University after Interning at The Renfrew Center of Charlotte- an eating disorders treatment center. She has a B.A. in Psychology from UNC Charlotte with minors in Communication and Women’s Studies. Therapy specialties include body image, self-esteem, disordered eating, food addiction, weight loss and anxiety.
- She is Kalish Method trained
- She is Gottfried Hormone Cure trained practitioner.
- She is FDN certified in Functional Medicine, and Diagnostic Nutrition, to address Female Hormones, Weight Loss, Food Addiction, Anxiety, Digestion, Blood Sugar, Digestive Infection and Detoxification.
- Tiffany is the creator of the Fit 4 Life EAT-Fit program which has been deemed by the North Carolina Board of Dietetics/Nutrition as meeting standards for safe weight control.
- Tiffany is certified by the American Council on Exercise (ACE) as a Personal Trainer. She is also a Zumba, Vixen and Kick-Boxing Instructor.
- Tiffany is the proud co-creator of the allergen free protein bar the F4L Diva bar
In a past life Tiffany was in IT with a focus in websites and testing for 2.5 years. Tiffany worked in Silicon Valley for a tech company, but always maintained residence on the East Coast. When the tech bubble burst she followed her passion, and started her business in Charlotte NC. Her motivation to stay fit comes from her family’s history of health issues: various cancers, heart disease and obesity; and a desire to feel strong, healthy and confident. She’s deeply spiritual, a mom to 2 dogs, an avid reader, loves preparing healthy whole food meals, and is a fitness fanatic. She is proud that Fit 4 Life is a family run business, shared with her sister and husband.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
NACBT Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
NACBT Weight Loss Specialist
NCBDN Exempt Nutritional Counselor
M.S.- Capella University, Mental Health Counseling
B.A.– University of North Carolina, Psychology & Women’s Studies
FDN & Kalish Method-Functional Medicine and Functional Nutrition Practitioner
Sara Gottfried-Hormone Cure Practitioner
PT-American Council on Exercise
Trained as a Classical Doctor of Naturopathy ND