Providing individual, group and couples counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Integrative Therapy for Eating Disorders, Weight Issues and Food Addiction
- "Stinking Thinking" around Body Image and Self-Esteem
- CBT for Weight Loss- Individual and Group
- Adult ADD/ADHD Coaching/Counseling
- Adult ADD and Obesity/Eating Disorders
- Women's Issues
- Generalized Anxiety Counseling
- Assertiveness Coaching
- 3 Day Compulsive Eating and Weight Loss Intensives
- Naturopathic Evaluation and Testing
- Functional Nutrition Coaching
- Hormone Balancing and Gut Restoration
- Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Nutrition Supplementation
I work with two very specific areas of therapy, 1 addresses the intersection between Thinking, Eating and Moving. The second is Adult issues of Focus and Attention, known as ADD/ADHD. As an Integrative and Holistic Mental Health Therapist, I address how everything we do and feel, is a result of our thoughts. Integrative therapy views nutrition, sleep, supplementation, hormone balancing, movement, spirituality and brain balancing as important variables in mental health. My counseling orientation is RLT, CBT and Mindfulness, in conjunction with holistic practices. In a comfortable and supportive, yet very direct atmosphere, I offer a highly customized approach, tailored to each of my clients individual needs, to help attain the personal growth, and health they’re striving for. Services are offered virtually via Zoom, and in person. Note: Such a holistic approach can require a great deal of patience, as underlying causes are assessed. It requires more time, and more assessments.
What do I expect? How do I get started?
1. Email or Call for a 15 minute phone consult with Tiffany. Denise or Marisol, Tiffany's Assistant's will respond, and assist with next steps.
2. Provide Insurance information for a precertification of benefits for Talk Therapy/Arrange private pay options.
3. Set up an account for scheduling and payments https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=40895
4. Complete contracts and disclosure sent from F4L Integrative Admin Marisol, via EchoSign.
5. Prior to the Initial Intake Appointment complete all of the Intake forms and Physical Health quizzes and Brain Health quizzes
6. Prior to the Second appointment provide Marisol with your most recent Blood Chemistry Lab. There is a document fee.
What is the session flow of treatments?
1. Intake session(s)- History of presenting issue and Intake Form, Genogram, Timeline
2. Review -Brain Health Questionnaires paper and online
3. Review Blood Chemistry Analysis, Health Quizzes
4. Treatment Planning based on these 3-4 appointments
b. What interventions?
c. What Supplements? (private pay)
d. What nutrition? (private pay for non ED diagnosis)
e. Functional Medicine/Natural Health? (private pay)
f. Brain Scan (private pay)